Citizens Advice Gateshead, Administration Support
For more than six decades Citizens Advice Gateshead have helped thousands of people to move forward at times of upheaval and uncertainty. Although, over time, some of the challenges people face are changing, Citizens Advice Gateshead continue to provide valuable, free and impartial advice and information that you can trust.
This volunteer role aims to contribute to the smooth running of the charity making a real difference to people's lives.
The volunteer role will provide support to other functions within the organisation behind the scenes that drive Citizens Advice Gateshead work.
The volunteer role will involve:
- creating and updating spreadsheets and databases
- organising and scanning documentation
- collating personnel data
- tracking recruitment data
- tracking job applications
The skills and qualifications needed for this role include:
- be friendly and approachable
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have good IT skills
- be willing to learn about, and follow, the Citizens Advice aims, principles and policies.
The Davidson Building