Great Yoga Classes at St Mary's Heritage Centre
Our Yoga Classes are at St Mary's heritage Centre - the beautiful 900 year old mother church next to the Sage and the tyne Bridge, on Wednesday evenings and afternoons. Come alone or bring a friend.
- We will be looking at your core strength, building your back health and easing it and giving you time to relax and let go of tension.
- Good feelings for your body and mind.
- Techniques to release and let go of stress for life.
Come along to weekly classes to find out how yoga can...
- give you space to relax
- Help you discover how you and your body can become stronger and healthier
- Work with any of your body’s injuries, rather than just avoiding exercise
- Become part of a really lovely supportive group of people of all ages and levels of fitness
“Rediscovering yoga has made a huge difference to my quality of life. I whole heartedly recommend coming to one of Sam’s classes.” - Cat Hudson
Get in touch for more information firstname.lastname@example.org. I am really happy to have a chat with you if you have any questions.
St Mary's Heritage Centre
Gateshead NE8 2AU