Community Recording Studio
The Soundroom Community Project has a fully equipped Recording Studio available for hire. All the equipment and a sound engineer is provided to make this an enjoyable and memorable experience.
We can record:
- Solo singers/musicians
- Spoken Word project (plays / interviews/ radio broadcasts).
- Vocals on to backing tracks (please supply your backing/Karaoke tracks)
- Sound effects for drama production
- Audio tracks for videos
We can supply the finished work as files for your computer/iPods or on CDs.
Prices - All the equipment and expertise you need for only £14 per hour
(in a two hour session we can normally record vocals on to 2/3 backing tracks.)
Contact Mark Wood for details.
0191 477 1116
For the Technically Minded - The Soundroom Studio is equipped with the following:
- 2 x Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 mic pre amps / audio interface
- Mac Pro - 2 x quad core processing
- Logic Pro 9
- Mics: SE 2200A, Rode NT1’s, AKG C1000's, Shure SM 58's, SM57's
- Monitoring: Genelec 1029A
- Full use of drums and back line: Mapex Meridian Birch kit, Marshall MBB 4410 bass amp, Line 6, Fender and Vox guitar amps,
- Instruments available:
- Yamaha P-70 weighted action piano (can be used as MIDI controller for software instruments),
- Squier Strat,
- Aria bass.
- Big Live room,
- separate drum booth and vocal booth if required
For those not so technically minded – The Soundroom has:
- All that you need to make high quality recordings
- Friendly and helpful staff will do all they can to make you visit to our studio an enjoyable experience.
Other content by this organisation
No upcoming events have been posted by this organisation
No other services have been posted by this organisation