Terms & Conditions
This website is managed by Connected Voice (www.connectedvoice.org.uk) on behalf of Gateshead Council to provide local residents with information about their community and promote the work of the voluntary and community sector in Gateshead.
Registering an account allows you to:
- Add content (approval from the site managers may be required before it is published).
- Have access to additional site functions.
By creating an account, you agree that your account email can be used to occasionally contact you about:
- Your account and the content you have created
- Changes to OurGateshead.
Your account email is never shared or displayed.
The following terms and conditions must be observed when adding content to the OurGateshead website:
When adding content:
- Users posting on the website are responsible for accuracy of the content of their posts.
- Content may require approval from the site managers before it is published.
- Do not post content that is unlawful, libellous, offensive or abusive. It shall be at the sole discretion of the website managers as to what constitutes offensive material but this would include racist, sexist, homophobic and explicit content.
- Be civil, tasteful and polite. Do not swear.
- Do not publicise your, or anyone else's, personal information, such as home address.
- Only use photographs, text and documents that you hold the copyright for or which you have permission to use.
- Do not post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once (also called "spamming").
- Do not impersonate someone else.
Resources, services and activities advertised on OurGateshead are not endorsed by the site managers.
To maintain the accuracy and relevance of the site contents, the website managers retain the right to edit or remove any content, at their discretion and without warning. For example: Content will be removed that is deemed to be:
- Inaccurate/ misleading
- Out of date
- Does not meet these terms and conditions
- Does not fit within the aims of the site.
Infringement of these terms and conditions can lead to the removal of the user account.
Accounts that have been inactive for over 6 months may be removed at the site manager’s discretion.
What's on your doorstep?
Log in / create a new account / reset set your password to share what's happening in Gateshead.
You can create a free account to post activities, services and promote organisation working in Gateshead.
The site has been designed with residents and local groups to ensure it is easy to use. If you require any support using the site, please contact: OurGateshead@ConnectedVoice.org.uk