47 Jackson Street
Gateshead Evolve is a single, integrated drug and alcohol recovery service for all adults in Gateshead.
Recovery starts the moment at referral Service users will receive a strength based assessment and assigned a Recovery Co-ordinator.
A care plan to support the service users’ recovery journey will be devised.
Service users will have access to 1:1 individualised support to meet personal needs as well as attending group work. There are opportunities to access peer mentors and recovery champions who can support service users through their recovery journey alongside opportunities to become a volunteer or peer mentor.
The types of help we offer:–
- Prescribing services
- Harm Minimization advice and needle exchange
- Detox from drugs and/or alcohol
- Health assessment including Blood Borne Virus screening Group work programmes
- Signposting to other agencies i.e. housing etc.
- A recovery programme for all
- Full recovery based timetable (attached)
- Family and carer support
- Recovery Vehicle to enable us to provide an outreach service.
- Peer Mentoring and
- Volunteering Opportunities Service User Involvement